The hot tip for combatting cold sores
The concentrated heat therapy with HERPOtherm® is an alternative to creams and medications used conventionally in the treatment of cold sores. The purely physical mechanism of action works without any chemicals.
- It works exclusively with concentrated heat around 51o C.
- Can prevent the development of cold sore blisters completely, if applied early enough.
- Can shorten the course of the condition after an outbreak and can help promote faster healing.
- No need to apply creams or greasy products
- Is chemical-free and therefore suitable for pregnant women, allergy sufferers and children (self-administration from 12 years old.)
Easy To Use
- Ensure good skin contact for an effective transfer of heat.
- HERPOtherm should be placed accurately to ensure treatment is delivered to the affected area only.
- If symptoms persist, multiple treatments to the same area of the skin are possible.
- Please wait at least 2 minutes between applications.
- Do not exceed a maximum of 5 applications on the same skin area within one hour.
- Please do not use directly on areas of the skin where there are open blisters
After pressing the button once, a temperature of about 51o C is reached and maintained for 3 seconds. Then the device automatically switches off.